Sunday, January 3, 2010

03/01/10

Dear Phyllis...

I'm not really gonna give you a recount on my last three days i'm just gonna ramble on about some random crap :)

I may have just found my new love...
Chai Latte's



Some old lady at work today didn't want one that I made so I drank it....A-MAZ-ING :) <--or maybe its just my awesome coffee making skills.

Okay so I really don't have anything to ramble on about and it is almost 12.

Oh I went and saw The Lovely Bones tonight so I might do a review on it sometime and i'm going to see Sherlock Holmes tomorrow :)

Oh and for the next 4 weeks i am keeping a photographic journal of my life. I'm going to take pictures of absolutely EVERYTHING.

Well nighty night interwebs
Ciao, Pixii xox



1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you have England listed as one of your interests! Perhaps you would enjoy my new blog:

    http://picturesofgreatbritain.blogspot.com/

    As often as possible I will post photographs of glorious vistas, charming close-ups, and interesting tidbits of life in Great Britain for the pleasure of Anglophiles everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.