Sunday, October 11, 2009

11/10/09

Dear Phyllis...


11, 10, 9...haha random


Well I went back to school this week and no surprise...it sucked. The teachers were just waiting for me to screw up.


I also went vegetarian. I haven't eatin meat since 06/10/09 :)


Well yesterday i went to the Pineapple Festival. It was hella fun. Me and my friend bought 710ml Rockstar energy drinks and made friends with the man selling kofta. We're going to be reincarnated into butterflies :) The fireworks were sweet too.I think i'm going again today but with my grandma.


Well this was kinda all over the place random.


I might do a review on a book i'm reading called Odd Thomas.


Well i gotta go have a shower and get ready becoz i'm still i my pyjamas :)


another life picture...
Ciao, Pixii xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.