Monday, November 16, 2009

16/11/09


Haha this is what I do in english :)


Dear Phyllis...

げつよおび から きにょおび まで ろく じ に おきて。

Yep, I study Japanese.

I have to study all the katakana but instead I decided i would do this instead.
Wanna see some...

アエイオウカキクケコサシスセソタチツテトマミムメモナニヌネノ

Oh well. Today I had to go to school. First up I had art which is a bludge. Its the last art lesson for the year but oh well...At break we had a party for my friends birthday. I bought a cake but I was gonna make one until i discovered we had no eggs :) We got into trouble again for stealing the year 11s umbrella. Then I had Japanese. I like Japanese apart from the fact that I barely understand any of it. I got 19 1/2 out of 25 on a quiz so I'm doing okay. Lunch time. After lunch I had Religion and SOSE. Because I go to a catholic private school, religion is mandatory until year 12...gay aye. We're learning sexual morality. Its a good laugh. For SOSE we were in a computer lab which is a super bludge. I was so embarrassed when i received a photocopy of my practice exam....the whole class got it as an example for what to do. I am now officially a nerd :( The whole time my friends and I talked about giving a Mohawk to her pet rat. After school I went with my brother into Rockhampton for rugby and came home and painted my toe nails black :)

Oh btw last night I dyed my hair plum. Its kinda purplish black and I love it. I get bored very easy so I seem to dye my hair alot.

School again tomorrow.

Oh and the fitness plan is going well. I ran for thirty minutes on the treadmill :) Day 1 went well in my opinion

Lots of Love Pixii xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.