Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon Review :)



I have now seen the movie twice so I thought I would finally review it...


"Shoot," I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.

It all happened very quickly then.

Edward threw himself at me, flinging me back across the table...

I tumbled down to the floor by the piano, with my arms thrown out instinctively to catch my fall, into the jagged shards of glass. I felt the searing, stinging pain that ran from my wrist to the crease inside my elbow.

Dazed and disoriented, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm—into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.

****

For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning...

Legions of readers entranced by the New York Times bestseller Twilight are hungry for the continuing story of star-crossed lovers, Bella and Edward. In New Moon, Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural twist. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.




Okay I got that from Stephenie Meyers website but if you haven't been living under a rock for the last year and a half then you get the idea.

The movie was amazing!!! I am a huge twihard and it was worth the wait. Because I live in Australia we were one of the first countries to see the movie because of the time differences around the world.

I'm not sure what to say...the movie was perfect.It was full of action, romance, heartbreak and everything a good movie should have. It had a strong story line and really captivates the viewer. The cliff-hanger ending is fantastic as it encourages the viewer to want to see the next movie. It didn't exactly follow the exact story line but it was sure a hell close. Kristen Stewart played Bella Swan well. She didn't seem as much of a stoner in this movie. She portrayed all emotions so well and Taylor Lautner....OMFG he is gawjus. He is also a great actor and portrayed Jacob Black SO well...Especially when he took his shirt off. He is pretty much the only person in the movies that I see as their character in the book. As for he rest of the characters they were just as amazing....except maybe Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen (I'm team Edward) but he just didn't do it for me. The rest of the Cullen's all played their minor roles extremely passionately...Alice is seen the most and she is very enthusiastic. Then theres the Volturri...WOW. They were a tad funny but mostly freaky as hell. Overall the acting was of very high quality.

The quality of the cinematography in this movie in the saga was exceptional...also with a Way higher budget of course than twilight.The special effects were magnificent and the werewolves were amazing! It still kept the feeling of the first movie though not as green. The playlist was amazing.Including songs from Death Cab For Cutie, Muse, Thom Yorke Anya Marina and many more...pretty much all indie artists VIEW IT HERE!.



I recommend this for EVERYONE.

To see the trailer CLICK HERE!

Again if you don't agree with my opinions and ideas leave a comment beacause I would much like to know your view :)

Bite me please Edward...Pixii xox <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.