Wednesday, September 23, 2009

22/09/09 (Yesterday XD)

Dear Phyllis

Sorry its a day late but you know...better late than never.
So what did I do yesterday? well....

Until about 10am yesterday i chilled...LAZY! the i decided i needed to get up and have a shower and do my makeup and hair and all that crap....that took me like an hour and a half because i so couldnt be bothered. So then my grandma and I went shopping :) First we had to drop my grandad off to the resort so he could play golf....then we went into the town. Actually before we went shopping I had to go to the optomitrist...well the thing is i'm not blind...but something may be wrong with my head...:D?? haha maybe because i had post-concussion syndrome and now i cant see well...so. Anyways after the optomitrist we went to some clothing shops and I didnt really fancy anything so we went to Spotlight to buy some patterns and material so I could make my own XD. OH I almost forgot...we went to maccas on the way home :D i got a McFlurry

Haha well wasnt my day eventful...hmmmm.

I feel like some lyrics...
She lives in a fairy tale somewhere too far for us to find. Forgotten the taste and smell of a world that she's left behind It's all about the exposure, the lens I told her... The angles were all wrong now she's ripping wings off of butterflies. With her feet on the ground. And her head in the clouds. Well go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole. To bury the castle. So one day he found her crying coiled up on the dirty ground. Her prince finally came to save her...and the rest you can figure out. But it was a trick and the clock struck 12. Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick... or the wolves gonna blow it down. With her feet on the ground. And her head in the clouds. Well go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole. To bury the castle. Well you built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic. Yeah you built up a world of magic. If it's not real... You can't hold it in your hand. You can't feel it with your heart. And I won't believe it... But if it's true... You can see it with your eyes, even in the dark. And that's where I want to be. Go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole. To bury the castle... (Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore) I kinda edited a bit to make it shorter and sound a bit like a story XD.

Goodnight...Pixii xox.

P.S  movies tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.