Friday, September 25, 2009

25/09/09

Dear Phyllis...

BORED BORED BORED. Guess what I did today...absolutely NOTHING!
haha well I did something...like breathing and eating. I also vacuumed the inside of my grandmas car, watched some youtube videos, read some of 'Marley and Me' and packed to go home. How dull.

Oh and I ran into Woody's at like 1pm to buy bread. Did I mention I was in my pyjamas?

OHMYGODDDD... I downloaded BRAND NEW EYES BY PARAMORE
Absolutely the greatest band on the planet.
Listen to them here...http://www.myspace.com/paramore (click on the link or die...of bad musical taste!)

Oh and I probably won't have the interwebs for a few days so I might not post any blogs and such...or I might. Who knows??...

I am totally in love with Amazingphil on youtube....he's hilarious

Well cherio chaps...
Pixii xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.