Tuesday, December 1, 2009

01/12/09


Dear Phyllis....

OMG PARAMORE TICKETS GO ONSALE AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING...AND YOU KNOW WHO WILL BE FIRST IN-LINE...


ME!!!!

haha my favourtist band in the whole history of the world for forever is coming to Australia in February for Soundwave and since i'm not allowed i'm going to see them at The Tivoli :)

Anyways today was alright I guess. I ended up hanging around at the shopping centre again which resulted in me buying $16.90 worth of magazines. Oh and the coolest pants ever from Sportsgirl. After mum was finished work she got her nails done...by asians of course. It gave me a headache so I went and loittered a bit more and ran into my friends. We hung out until my mum was done then we went home.

That was pretty much my day :D extremely exciting....

I love the new Paramore video clipfor 'Brick by Boring Brick' by Paramore
WATCH IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- or risk me hunting you done and forcing you to watch it.

Love Pixii, hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

  1. Paramore is soo awesome beyond awesomeness LOL
    I love Brick by Boring Brick :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.