Friday, December 11, 2009

11/12/09

Dear Phyllis...

I am tired and sore. Shows that bng lazy for too long is not a good thing. Becoz i'm totally cool I rode 4km to Emu Park and back in 36 degreheat because I wanted a book. It better be a good fucking book.
I went swimming too. The water was actually warm...

Other than that I have just been downloading movies and music and stuff. Oh and I streamed Jeniffers Body off the interwebs so I might do a review on it.

Oh and I will also do a few reviews on some books that I have read lately that I liked...alot.

I think I will keep this just a very short bloggetty blog so...

Se onr sverdar sitja hvass!
Pixii xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.