Thursday, December 10, 2009

10/12/09

Dear Phyllis...

I don't think i've done a blog in December yet...actually I did but it was pretty lame. Wow the years almost over and I haven't accomplished anything. Maybe next year will be better...I hope.

I've been quite busy lately...i've been working since school finished two weeks ago. Oh and I went to Bargara for a holiday. OMG and I also got paramore tickets!!!!!



Rightio well I will start with a bit about my holiday at Bargara. Well my brother and I (the other one is somewhere else) caught a bus to my mums work and waited till she finished. I don't usually go into smiggle coz it looks uber gay but my little brother wanted to have a look and I ended up buying a travel journal for my trip to Japan. So when mum finished we all got into the car and drove to Bargara. Four hours later we arrived and went to our little hotel thing. It was night time then so we went to this lion king themed restaurant and it was good as. It was right on the beach front :). Then we went back to the hotel and slept.

The next day we got up and went swimming at the beach and the pool and we went and saw my Aunty. I really like my Aunty coz shes like 56 but shes seen more movies than me. So we ended up talking about 2012 and New Moon and that kinda thing. Then we went to the shops and bought flowers and a little xmas decoration for my nanas grave. Then we went and arrange a little bit of a xmassy thing. It looked really nice and I felt really good about it.

The next day was pretty much the same but we mostly swam and then my mum and my bro went and saw some friends while I stayed home and watched Saw 5 :( that is one horrible stupid movie and i'm sorry I wasted my life on it. But then there was August Rush and it was all good :)

On our last day we only went swimming as we had to be out by 10am. Then we went and had breakfast at a little cafe near the beach. My brother and I both ordered waffle and my god they were huge. I was so full it was gross haha. When I got home I had to go to work :( but at least i'm getting paid today :)

Okay now I will talk about my Paramore tickets :D I am uber excited and the concert is in February. I hope The Swellers and Paper Route are supporting like they did in Europe coz they're pretty good too. Ahhhhh I can't wait I love Paramore and when they came in 2007 I wanted to see them but becoz I was only 12 I wasn't allowed and i'm pretty sure it was an over 18's show anyways..







Alright i'll stop crapping on.

May good fortune rule over you, peace live in your heart and the stars watch over you.

Pixii. xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.