Friday, December 25, 2009

25/12/09

Dear Phyllis...

I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Merry Christmas :)



It was so fricken hot that we spent most of the day at the beach :)

I got a digital camera (olympus fe-20), a trampoline and a $100 voucher for JB HIFI :)

We had dinner with my grandparents (and now i feel like i have a food baby...or maybe triplets) and overall the day was pretty sweet except for the heat...stupid non-air conditioned house :(

I hope you had a great day....yay Boxing Day tomorrow. Another day off.

Pixii xox.

P.S
Q.What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?
A. Santa only has three ho's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.