Monday, December 28, 2009

28/12/09

Dear Phyllis....

Almost NYE and you know what I will be doing....i'm working :(
no fun for me but atleast i get paid losts of money :)

Have you got a New Years resolution? coz I can honastly not think of one single thing...
maybe I should try to be happier...or get better grades....or be better behaved at school...
I might think about it.

Oooooh I wanna tell you a band that I just discovered and they're pretty sweet :)

Introducing...

TV TV



I'm pretty sure they're old news but i'm intrigued...
So they're like this kinda pop-punk-rock kinda set up from New York. They're pretty fast paced, the kinda music you can dance to but they're not faggotty sounding....

if you get what I mean?

You can check them out on Myspace HERE

Other than the fact that this everythings been un-eventful lately...all i've been doing is working and chilling out at home.

It rained...actually it full on poured and cause rains been so rare I went outside and played on the trampoline and omg it was so much fun haha.....oh and this evening i bought a dixie cup (like a cup of vanilla ice cream. I haven't had one in like 6 years and it was awesome :)

I'm totally slack for work tomorrow....I just want to sleep in.

Oh well, Love ya
Pixii xox.

PS. If you haven't checked out my AVATAR review then please do.....I think I did an alright job.
Comment and tell me what you though of the movie and of the review. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are kind enough to leave a comment than thank you and please help yourself to any of my bloggetty goodness...xox.